Monday, May 21, 2007

Spring...Birthday time

Spring always means birthdays around our house. Annalee turned 7 May1st, Jadon was 3 yesterday, May 20th, and Mary-Grace will be 5 june 3rd. We decided this year to have a big party all together. We invited all the family which consists of 14 cousins and let the children add a few of their friends. I made the Annalee a "flower" cake, Mary-Grace had a butterfly cake and Jadon had a football (Roll Tide). I think everyone had a good time. It was just a simple party with the people we love.

My children are growing up so fast. I have such a desire to savor every moment and to show in my actions that I enjoy every moment of their childhood, but I am afraid that most of my actions show impatience. But they are still so cute and amaze me with their ideas and cute little ways. What a blessing my children are to me!! Happy Birthday my babies.
Alicia

No comments: