Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday John Mark

 


Birthday season at the Davis home is officially in. John Mark turned 2 October 2nd. I was trying to decide how to make his day special. Seeing how money is pretty tight here lately, we decided to just do something small with just us. It is so neat how God works things out to make little things special. We spent the night with my good friend Jyoti on John Mark's birthday and that next morning we woke up and had a huge breakfast. Jyoti and Chad surprised us with John Mark a birthday cake. We were able to have a small little party with their family and ours. We were so happy and thankful. I am so glad I didn't plan something big. We would have missed out on the special small things.

John Mark loves four wheelers so we got him a small little riding one (plastic, that you have to push along with your feet). He is so prideful though, even at 2 he won't ride the thing in front of us. He waits until we are all inside and then hops on and takes off. I guess he is afraid he may not do it right or something. Also, he HATES the Happy Birthday song. Every time we sing it to him he says "STOC".

I can't believe my baby is already 2. It seems like just yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant with him and begging God for another boy. I had no idea that God had 2 more in mind. Happy Birthday Marky.

By the way, for my non Calhoun County blog friends (aka Stacey), we are all doing fine. By last Saturday morning we were all better. After the Alabama/Georgia game we were even better. Hopefully, that will be the end of the sickness for us for a while.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Agees said...

yep-time flys. he sure is a cutie.
give everyone some agee love