Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged!!

OK Here goes, Seven random things about me...

1. When I was a little girl, around 10, on cool fall evenings like these, I would line my "children" (3 baby dolls ; Todd, Mandy, and Casey) up in my make belief stadium so that they could watch "mama" play football for the Miami Dolphins. My dog was always the opposing team.

2. I want to see Niagra Falls.

3. If I could, I would trade in my 15 passenger for a Volvo SUV.

4. Steel Magnolias still makes me cry.

5. I haven't slept through the night, without getting up to check on someone, in 11 years.

6. I still am dealing with DIAL UP!!!

7. I am fed up with modern education and am looking into unschooling!!...???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

11 years!!!???

Lisa said...

11 years.....I am tired thinking about that. I love that you played football and were not a cheerleader...You tomboy you.