Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scheduling

This has usually been something that I have been pretty good at. But, here lately, well its been a slow decline for a while, I've been struggling. I need your help. I am desperate for ideas on how to better schedule my time and ways to be more efficient. Also, pray for me. Whatever I decide to change, I will have to be disciplined to stick with it. Here are a few things that I could use some advise or scheduling tips with. 1.) Spending quality teaching time with each on the ones that are in school (pre-school, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th) and creative things to do with the others that are not 2.) Spending time playing with them all. 3.)Time with Eric. 4.)Time alone. For those of you with large families, I have a hard time keeping the house straightened. Do you have toy rules, clothes rules, kitchen duty, laundry duty ect...My children clean very well but they don't keep it clean. We all make huge messes then clean it up at a certain time in the day. That works sometimes but how could I stay on top of it more. My children are not lazy slobs, they work very hard, we are just so busy, even when we are just staying at home. It seems that all of our time would need to be structured and scheduled since there is so much for us to do in a day but everyone needs some freedom, right? I used to be on top of all these things but not anymore, 4 children is a world away from 7. I am tired of chaos and I need order. Please comment or E-mail me some ideas, large family moms or not.

No comments: