Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tea Party

 

 


This and the following 2 posts are some of our Christmas festivities that we have had going on. I cannot do them all at one time due to my beloved dial up issue.

I was pondering what to do for all these precious little girls that we have in our lives and I could think of nothing better than a Christmas tea party. It was so fun. We had sugar cookies, chocolate goodies and hot cocoa. We talked about what it means to be little ladies and how to use our manners. The highlight of the party was all of us sitting around the TV watching Barbie in A Christmas Carol. It is such a good little girl movie and it is so festive. At the end of the DVD there is a carol-oke special feature. We sang and laughed. I hope all those little girls had as good of a time as I did. There were 6 little girls who were out of town and couldn't come. God has blessed us with so many wonderful friends to share our lives with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry we missed it. We love you anyway! Merry Christmas!!!

jennifer said...

It was so very fun! I felt like a little girl watching Barbie in all those beautiful dresses! I am glad our husbands are home for the holidays, Merry Christmas and we are looking forward to the New Year. Diet here we come!