Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What A WEEK!!!

Wow what a week. I have never had such a busy week but you all know me and that I thrive on staying busy. I will just run down the highlights of all that went on...Monday - Take my Mama to Cheesecake Factory for Mother's Day and get everything done for home school project, Tuesday - go pick strawberries with Harmons and Swinneys, fun, fun! Wednesday - Shopping for all that's going on. Thursday - Home school open house dress rehearsal where I unknowingly left John Mark in the rain at the church parking lot then I cried on and off the rest of the day cause I have so many children I don't know what to do like the lady that lived in the shoe, Friday - Zoo trip with home schoolers where we also had a birthday party for my big boy Jadon who is now 4, AND Friday night - Birthday party sleepover for Annalee, Mary-Grace, and Chloe along with 9 other wonderful sleepover friends and 3 other tired mama's, Saturday - Rest...Yeah Right! Sunday - My Sunday school class presented their catechisms and other things they have learned this year, which they all did a wonderful job. And finally Sunday night which was our home school spring open house which I will blog about later. Not only did I have to get myself to all these gatherings but I also had to get my whole crew along as well...STRESSED OUT!!!
 

Norris Farm strawberries...Taste like candy YUMMY
 

 

Jadon enjoyed his zoo birthday party.
 

This was the best birthday we have ever had. All the girls were so well behaved. We had everything well planned...dress-up, make-up, fashion shows, singing, dancing, and a movie. They all went to bed with no problems and slept thru the night. The best part was that Jennifer, Lisa, Rhiannon, and myself were able to have so much fun with our kids and that is something I don't do a whole lot of. The worst part was that all of us goof ball mamas stayed up gabbing like silly teenagers until 3am.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Even though it was a busy week....it was a good busy. We liked it because we got to spend alot of time with y'all. But I have to admit I was glad when Monday morning got here.

Lisa

Aimee said...

I know its not funny, but I can't stop laughing about you leaving John Mark in the rain. I am sorry,, but I can just hear you saying it. I can't stop laughing!

Dont stress, you are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I am with Aimee. I just read this at work and couldnt stop laughing! You are too funny! And such a great mom! Will you teach me?!?!